Here’s another card using a beautiful stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls. This one is called “Ballgown Avery.” My son asked me to make him a card for his friend’s Quinceañera and I immediately knew this stamp would be perfect since Avery is dressed in a ballgown. I tried to replicate my son’s friend as best as I could, coloring her dress red and hair brown. After all, red was the color of her actual dress.
Here’s a look at the inside of the card.
For a tutorial on how I made this card, watch my YouTube video here:
Dress: Spectrum Noir DR7, DR5, DR1, CR11, CR8
Hair: Copic W10, E49, E77, E47, E57
Skin: Copic E21, E11, E00
Flowers: Copic Y13, Y15, Y17
Ribbon: Copic G94, G99
- Paper Nest Dolls Ballgown Avery Stamp – https://www.papernestdolls.com/product/ballgown-avery/
- Sizzix Regal Dies by Stephanie Barnard – htmzn.to/2YtXqV2tps://a
- Sizzix Framelits Dotted Ovals by Stephanie Barnard 561840 – https://amzn.to/2ykrwzN
- Echo Park Sweet Summertime 6 x 6 Paper Pad (Red Paper) – I used the 6 x 6 paper pad. I could only find a link to the 12 x 12 paper – https://amzn.to/2SMxp2c
- White Doily – Recollections – Purchased at Michaels
- Anna Griffin Perfect Palette II in Everyday Colors (yellow card stock) – This item is sold out on HSN. Any yellow card stock will suffice.
- Queen and Co Layered Flowers – white and red – https://queenandcompany.com/collections/flowers
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink – https://amzn.to/2SO3Z3G
- Blending Tool – https://amzn.to/2YvcIZY
- Tombow Liquid Glue – https://amzn.to/32ZHltO
- Scor Tape 1/4 inch – https://amzn.to/2K1pDP3
- The Stamps of Life Punch Number dies – HSN (for the number “15” on the inside of the card) – These are sold out on HSN. At this time, they cannot be purchased on the Stamps of Life website.
- Tim Holtz Thinlits 662685 (for the word “happy” on the inside of the card) – https://amzn.to/30VBvbc
- Anna Griffin’s Wishful Thinking dies (for the “th” on the inside of the card) – I could not find a link to this item. I purchased it on HSN. I believe it is out of stock.
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg