On today’s blog, I made another birthday card using supplies from Anna Griffin. First, I die cut shadow layers for two the lace dies and then die cut the corresponding lace die cut. Before die cutting the lace ones, I put double-sided adhesive on the back of the card stock before running them through my die cut machine. This made it easier to adhere the lace piece to the shadow piece.
Next, I added a birthday sentiment from the Anna Griffin® Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker Kit. The “Aunt” sentiment stamp is from the Treasury and was stamped onto pink card stock using the Treasury ink pad in gold. Two of the rectangle die cuts were cut and foam adhesive added in between to add dimension.
The flowers were added to the card and are from Anna Griffin® Favorite Flower 120-pack Mini 3D Sticker Set.
The cake and balloon stamps are also from the Treasury of Stamps and Dies. I stamped the balloons and cake onto a piece of cream-colored card stock and then die cut them with the corresponding die. I die cut the shadow layers from a piece of pink card stock. Next, I adhered the die cuts to the shadow layers with foam adhesive to add dimension. Finally, I hot glued a pink bow to the balloon. The pink bow was from one of Anna Griffin’s card kits.
Another fun and elegant card to make!
- Anna Griffin 6×6 Perfect Pattern Card Set
- Anna Griffin All Square Cut and Emboss Dies
- Anna Griffin Favorite Flower 120-pack Mini 3D Sticker Set
- Anna Griffin Everyday Perfect Palette II Cardstock
- Anna Griffin Treasury of Stamps and Dies Birthday and Congratulatory
- Anna Griffin® Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker Kit
- Anna Griffin Treasury Stamps and Dies
- Treasury ink pad