I was asked by Kristin Bost, a design team member for The Stamps of Life, to host a weekly challenge in The Stamps of Life Facebook Fan Group. Of course, I said yes. I just love the stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life. I’ve been a member of their Die Hard Club for two years and just recently joined the Card Kit Club. More information about their Kit clubs can be found here – https://www.thestampsoflife.com/club.htm.
The theme for the weekly challenge is flowers. The only rule is to use products from The Stamps of Life….easy peasy!!
I made six cards and will be posting them on separate blog posts. Each card also has a You Tube process video which I will link in the blog post.
Card 4 – Wreath Gatefold
I just love the pink and green colors in this card. I incorporated flowers on the wreath, within the panels of the gatefold card, and on the patterned paper on the inside of the card. All of the colors match beautifully.
Wreath Gatefold Process Video
- Sizzix Framelits 661120 (Gatefold Card Base)
- Sizzix Thinlits Half Card Panels 661839
- The Stamps of Life Rectangle Dies
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Kiwi
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Candy
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Bubblegum
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Artichoke
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Powdered Sugar
- Together Collection 6×6 petite patterned paper pad
- Wreath2Stamp Dies
- The Stamps of Life Kiwi Ink Pad
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Sparkle and Sprinkle Tear-iffic Tape 2 ½ inch
- Sparkle and Sprinkle Tear-iffic Tape 1 inch
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – lisamears619
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/mears619/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg