Hello! Today I am sharing a card that I made using the BestBudsBears2Stamp stamp set from The Stamps of Life. This stamp set includes the two twin bear stamps you see pictured in my card as well as some adorable sentiments. There is also a matching die set to go along with this set.
I started off by stamping both bear images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth cardstock with Spectrum Noir Finesse Rustic Brown alcohol proof ink. I colored the images with Copic markers. When I was finished coloring, I die cut the bears with the matching dies.
The card base is from the Word Stand-Up Card die set from The Stamps of Life. I die cut the card base with gingersnap card stock and used the patterned paper from the Blessed Collection for the layering pieces and adhered them to the card.
For the top portion of the card, I adhered the bear images as shown. I die cut a balloon from the 5 x 7 Box Card die set using powered sugar cardstock for the shadow layer and blue jay cardstock for the balloon. I adhered the balloon to the hand of the bear on the right and used white twine for the string. I added a die cut bow in blue jay cardstock to the bear on the left.
For the bottom portion of the card, I stamped the “Best Buds” sentiment with Chocolate ink. I used the Ribbon die and die cut a a piece of powdered sugar cardstock and adhered it above the sentiment. Finally, I added the flower embellishments to each side of the sentiment.
- BestBud Bears2Stamp Dies
- Inks – Chocolate
- Word Stand-Up Card Dies
- 5×7 Box Card (for balloon)
- Cardstock: Gingersnap, Powdered Sugar, Blue Jay
- Patterned Paper: Blessed Collection
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock (for alcohol marker coloring)
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Rustic Brown Alcohol Proof Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Glue
- White Twine
- Copic Markers: E31, E33, E37, E39
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns