Today I’m sharing three cards that I made using one ink-blended background. I used the background die from The Stamps of Life’s Dragonfly and Flowers A2 Card Set. This set comes with the background die, a Thinking of You word die, three dragonflies with shadows, three flowers with shadows, and three smaller flowers. It also comes with a die to make an A2 size card.
For my cards, I also used The Stamps of Life inks. The colors I used were Midnight, Blueberry, Pool, Ocean, and Seaglass.
To see a tutorial of how I made these cards, watch my YouTube video below. Links to the products are also listed below.
- DragonFly and Flowers A2 Card Set
- The Stamps of Life Inks – Midnight, Blueberry, Pool, Ocean, Seaglass
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock – Powdered Sugar
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns