Today on my blog I am once again featuring the “Sending You Lots of Love” word die from The Stamps of Life. I decided to make this card into a Valentine’s Day shaker card.
The A2 Circle Background Die Set from The Stamps of Life is a perfect die set to make a shaker card! The background die cut on this card is shown with many tiny small hearts inside of the circles. The tiny hearts were die cut from strawberry cardstock using the triple tiny heart die that comes with the “Sending You Lots of Love” word die. The word die is a sentiment die that comes with a coordinating shadow die, however, I did not use the shadow die for the sentiment on this card. I simply die cut the sentiment with strawberry cardstock and adhered it directly to the card front.
For a complete tutorial on how to make this card, watch my YouTube video here:
- “Sending You Lots of Love” Word Die
- Circle Background A2 Die Set
- Cardstock: Powdered Sugar, Strawberry, Mint Chip
- Patterned Paper: Adore Collection
- Mint Chip ribbon
- Art Glitter Glue
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg