Today on my blog I’m sharing a gift holder that I made using the Lattice Gift Card Holder die set from The Stamps of Life. This die set comes with various dies that you can use to decorate the gift card holder with a Christmas theme, birthday theme, or just about any occasion. Some of the dies it includes are flowers, cupcakes, ice cream cones, flowers, and a Christmas tree. The inside and outside of the gift card holder can be decorated. There is also a die to make the sleeve for the gift card to put inside!
There is a video tutorial on my YouTube channel. The link to the video is below.
Watch the Video Tutorial Here:
- Lattice Gift Card Holder
- Strawberry Cardstock
- Kiwi Cardstock
- Gingersnap Cardstock
- Merry Collection paper pad
- The Stamps of Life Embellishments
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg