I was asked by Kristin Bost, a design team member for The Stamps of Life, to host a weekly challenge in The Stamps of Life Facebook Fan Group. Of course, I said yes. I just love the stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life. I’ve been a member of their Die Hard Club for two years and just recently joined the Card Kit Club. More information about their Kit clubs can be found here – https://www.thestampsoflife.com/club.htm.
The theme for the weekly challenge is flowers. The only rule is to use products from The Stamps of Life….easy peasy!!
I made six cards and will be posting them on separate blog posts. Each card also has a You Tube process video which I will link in the blog post.
Card 5 – Flowers Box Card
For this card, my color inspiration was the patterned paper. I incorporated the same colors for the flowers that are in the patterned paper. I wanted to use both large and small flowers and think I accomplished just that.
Flowers Box Card Process Video
- Oh Joy 6×6 petite patterned paper pad
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Sky
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Kiwi
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Guava
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Candy
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Lemonade
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Bubblegum
- The Stamps of Life Card Stock – Powdered Sugar
- Sizzix Framelits 661845 (card base)
Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/306Od79
Stamps of Life Link: https://www.thestampsoflife.com/shop/Sizzix-Box-Card-Dies.html
- Sizzix Framelits Flip-its 660714 ( for large flowers and additional stems)
- Sizzix Thinlits 661577 – words dream, laugh, friend
- Sizzix Thinlits – 661578 – love word
- Sizzix 661833 Framelits Step-Ups Dies By Stephanie Barnard (For Grass)
- Sparkle and Sprinkle Terrific Tape