On today’s blog, I made another birthday card using supplies from Anna Griffin. First, I die cut shadow layers for each of the three lace dies and then die cut the corresponding lace die cut. Before die cutting the lace ones, I put double-sided adhesive on the back of the card stock before running them through my die cut machine. This made it easier to adhere the lace piece to the shadow piece.
Sentiment: For the sentiment, I used the Anna Griffin Treasury of Stamps and Dies Birthday and Congratulatory bundle. Using a piece of cream-colored card stock, I die cut the shadow layer for the sentiment and then stamped it with the gold Anna Griffin ink. I also die cut the small circle piece that goes in the middle of the shadow layer and stamped it with the “Birthday Wishes” stamp using a red ink that I had in my stash. The circle is adhered to the shadow piece with some foam adhesive to add dimension. I added the flowers around the sentiment.
Gift and Balloons: The gift and balloon stamps are also from the Treasury of Stamps and Dies Birthday and Congratulatory bundle. I stamped the balloons and gift onto a piece of cream-colored card stock and then die cut it with the corresponding die. For the balloon, I adhered a red bow from one of Anna Griffin’s card kits.
Another fun and elegant card to make!
- Anna Griffin 6×6 Perfect Pattern Card Set
- Anna Griffin All Square Cut and Emboss Dies
- Anna Griffin Perfect Palette Solid Core Cardstock Sheets 72-pack (The red and cream card stock is from this collection.)
- Anna Griffin Favorite Flower 120-pack Mini 3D Sticker Set
- Anna Griffin Everyday Perfect Palette II Cardstock (The glitter gold card stock is from this collection.)
- Anna Griffin Treasury of Stamps and Dies Birthday and Congratulatory
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg