I had a lot of fun making these fall-themed cards. For all cards below, I used Krazy Kreations outline stickers. The first two cards were made with the “Vintage Truck” outline stickers. The last two cards were made with the “Fall Pumpkins” outline stickers. I used Copic markers and Spectrum Noir markers to color the images onto glitter paper and cut them out. The printed papers used were from the Echo Park Paper Co 6×6 paper pad “Fall is in the Air.” The solid card stock that I used for the layering pieces is from the Michaels Recollections. The “Happy Fall” letters in the first two cards were cut with the Cricut. The “Happy Thanksgiving” die cut in the third card is from the Stamps of Life and the “Happy Thanksgiving” letters in the last card was cut from the Cricut.
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg